Monday, October 20, 2014

Fitness testing

1. Aerobic- there was no good aeroboc test where we were tested our endurance over a long period of time and felt completely tired.

2. Agility test- the box drill was the best agility test testing one's movement and ability to change directions. I got 9.28 seconds on the drill

3. Anaerobic glycolysis- the best exercise that had us tired in two minutes was the bench step ups in which I had a heart rate of 160 beats per minute.

4. Atp cp- the best exercise that makes you physically sore but doesn't make you breathe harf is the constant pushups in which I did 12 nose touching ground pushups. I would like to improve on that result.

5. Power- Again I believe the best exercise to test power is the constant pushups in ehich i did 12 tight nose to the ground pushups. I would still like to improve on that.

6. Flexibility- I believe the most challenging flexibility test was the back wall bridge which tested huge part of the mid body flexibility. I was able to go down to 32 cm

From all this testing, I would like to improve my power the most because that is an area in which i lack the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment