Monday, November 17, 2014

Protein lab

Primary 
Secondary
Tertiary
Quaternary



Protein lab Questions' Answers

1. Peptide bonds are found in the primary structure.
2. The secondary structure forms due to peptide bonds between amino acids.
3. Interactions between R groups, covalent bonds, H bonds, and repulsion caused the 3D structure. The reason why my protein looks different from others because I have different R groups and different bonds and interactions between my amino acids compared to everyone else's.
4. The fourth structure was created by 2 or more polypeptides stuck together.
5. No my protein would not have the same shape if I changed the primary structure because that means I would have different R groups and different amino acids meaning different types of interactions and bonds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment